- We only had our love seat, so any time we watched a movie we HAD to be cuddling :)
- Our lives are now crazy busy, there are some days when the only time we are home together is when we are sleeping. Last summer, because of our frustrating job situations we got to spend TONS of time together.
- We didn’t have the internet, there for we wasted less quality time.
- We didn’t live in the greatest area of Cedar so we spent a lot of time outside and with family.
- Our bedroom was the largest room in the apartment…. so we spent a lot of time in there ;) Yeah I just said that.
I remember constantly thinking it will be so much better once we have a bigger apartment, and don’t get me wrong I LOVE our current apartment, but its taught me that you have to find the postivies of NOW. I am a serial offender of planning how awesome my life WILL be in the future, and not noticing how amazing it is now. So GOAL: Notice the great all around you. I, personally, have a wonderful life.
NOTE: Planning isn’t always a bad thing. You have to have goals, but you can’t keep yourself waiting. If your waiting to be happy, you will always find a reason not to be. You will always find some thing else you have to wait for. Embrace life, and remeber happiness is a choice :)